Wednesday 9 November 2016

BREAKING: FC Ifeanyi Ubah's Federation Cup winning Coach quits, writes Emotional Farewell message as Fans React



Coach of FC Ifeanyi Ubah Rafael Matheus Everton who led them to win the club's first major trophy by defeating Nasarawa United to win the Federation Cup and also finish 4th in the just concluded Nigeria Professional League table has unexpectedly quit the club. After retiring from active football, Lira started his coaching courses and was once a classmate of Atletico Madrid coach, Diego Simeone. The 27-year-old who is the youngest coach to coach a Nigeria club and win the Federation Cup took to his Facebook page to write
this;



Good morning to all of you through this I would like to communicate to all my fans, friends, family members who have always supported and honored my work that as of today I am not the coach of FC Ifeanyi Ubah. I would like to thank the opportunity for the direction of the club. Chairman offered a position of Assistant to the new coach, I'm going home for vacation sit down with my agent and family to be able to make the best decision for my career. I can already say that I am grateful for everything and to all the people of this wonderful country, Nigeria, who welcomed me very well and accepted me and who enjoy my work. To my incredible players that we live together for 10 months I have only to say thank you guys you are incredible without you my players it would be impossible for us to reach the 4th position of the Premier League and to have been champions of the FA CUP I will miss them all a lot more life Of football and so I hope in God that I may one day have an opportunity to work together again. I would also like to thank all the fans of this club who have always respected my work and gave me all the necessary support and thanks to God we can give this joy back being champions and giving a continental ticket to this club. I am very grateful to God the author of my life without him nothing I am my family that always gave me all the necessary support to get here. I am grateful for incredible results in so little work in just three months as coach of that team to get the 4th position in the first division and manage to be the Nigerian Cup Champion to you I deliver these blessings. I would like to thank everyone and thank you for everything.

Meanwhile, some FC Ifeanyi Ubah fans are not happy and some claim that there is a foul play somewhere blaming the chairman of the club.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES