Thursday 30 April 2015

NPFL: My Mum prophesied That I Will Score 25 Goals This Season - Ekpai


This Kano Pillars striker Ubong Ekpai has said his mother's prophecy is that he will score a record-breaking 25 goals this
season.
 "I am a striker and my target is always to emerge the best among all. My target this season is to score 25 goals to surpass Mfon Udoh's record of 23 goals,” declared Ekpai, who has scored three goals in the six-week-old championship.

 “It is a feat I can achieve and I am working hard for. I am sure it will happen because my mother dreamt that I will score 25 goals this season to be the best striker. I believe her because this is not the first time she is telling me something about my career that it doesn't happen, so I will work hard to make this prophecy come to reality too."
Ekpai further said that: "She once told me I will get national team call up, and sooner than she said that, I was called to the Super Eagles camp then to Dream Team VI. 
“There was a day she told me not to go to training but I insisted on going and I got injured at that training."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES