Friday 20 February 2015

Obiazor eyes win against Pillars, vows to keep clean sheet


Heartland newly signed goalkeeper, David Obiazor has vowed to keep a clean sheet against champions, Kano Pillars.
The Naze Millionaires will host Pillars on Sunday, March 08 at the Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri in...
match day 1 fixture of the 2014/15 Glo Premier League season.
Obiazor said his side are determined to kick start the new league season’s campaign strongly compared with past seasons.
“Of course, my dearest wish is to maintain a clean slate in the first match of the season against arch-rivals, Kano Pillars.
“Incidentally, that will be my first game for Heartland so in addition to the personal wish to keep a clean sheet I’ll want to announce my arrival with a resounding win.
“Heartland have often started their campaign on a shaky note but this time around we want to hit the ground running immediately.
“So the Kano Pillars test is a welcomed development starting the season against strong opponents.
“I’m excited with the fixture as I look forward to match day to show off the skill that made me attractive to the Owerri-based side.
“I’ve good understanding of Pillars as then with El Kanemi Warriors I played on same pitch with them in the immediate past season.
“Heartland have lofty dreams for the upcoming season so it pays us to start the campaign on tough footing,” said the former El Kanemi Warriors shot stopper to supersport.com.
Heartland took four points off the Pyramid City side in the out gone 2013/14 Glo Premier League season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES