Tuesday 17 February 2015

Babatunde Stalls On New Volyn Deal



Nigerian winger Michael Babatunde is set to have his wages doubled if he extends his current deal with Volyn Lutsk.
The 21-year old who has been linked with summer moves to France and Greece is in talks with Volyn over a new improved contract which will see him stay at the club for four more years.
However, with the winger now back to full fitness, he remains keen on rediscovering his form that earned him a place in Coach Stephen Keshi’s World Cup squad.
“I have just over one year left on my current deal but I want to regain my form before I begin talks with my club,” he told Complete Sports.
“The second half of the season starts next month with our first game against Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk and I hope we get a good result there to push for a spot in Europe next season,” Babatunde who has notched three goals in Volyn’s pre-season in Antalya.
However, with Volyn placed sixth on the Ukrainian top flight with 20 points from 13 games, they face Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk on the 1st of March when the second half of the league resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES