Thursday 29 January 2015

Oboabona Happy Over Successful knee Surgery


Super Eagles defender Godfrey Oboabona has expressed his delight following his recovery after a successful knee surgery.
The versatile defender returned to full training with his Turkish team Rizespor a week ago and featured in a Turkish Cup game at Adana Demirspor, which they drew 1-1.
He was on for the entire duration of the match.
The former Sunshine Stars captain, who underwent a knee surgery in Turkey on December 21, 2014, to correct meniscus tear and cartilage injury, told AfricanFootball.com he is happy to be back playing again.
“I am very happy and thank God that I am back in action, I started training with the rest of the team a week ago. I am feeling great and I am looking forward to play more games for my team.”

Oboabona has played eight games for Rizespor, finding the back of the net once.
Last season, the 24-year-old Oboabona scored three goals in 19 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chi Adz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Women in sports

TOP STORIES